JOIN US AT RAJAH & TANN TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
System Analyst / Senior Associate
- Manage and support legal technology solutions (including eDiscovery, contract management and etc)
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues, determine the underlying problem and recommend solutions
- Maintain the firm's website, social media accounts, eLearning platform and assist in content production
- Monitor cloud-based solutions performance and maintain system updates according to requirements
- Collaborate and liaise with vendors to resolve problems or roll out new services or applications
- Build an internal SOP with proper technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Analyse and process data set for the purpose of managed document review
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Good degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant disciplines with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience. Prior experience in the legal or professional services industry will be preferred
- Experience with management of information systems, databases, networks and cloud-based solutions
- Familiarity with information governance and various security management tools including backup and firewall
- Strong analytical skills with a keen interest in eDiscovery, forensic technology and cybersecuirty
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Willingness to learn
We offer a competitive and attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume. .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.